Teton Science School
Fifth graders from Edith Bowen have been attending Teton Science School for four days each fall for more than two decades. This is a longstanding tradition that is an integral part of the Edith Bowen experience. Teton Science School engages students in real field-based science, fosters relationships, builds community, and provides leadership skills for our students--all of which pay dividends both in the classroom and life.
"Children should be inventors of their own theories, critics of others' ideas, analyzers of evidence, and makers of their own personal marks on this most complex world." - Deborah Miller, legendary inner-city principal
- 2017 Mrs. Farmer's Class Photos and Updates
- 2017 Mrs. Stewart's Class Photos and Updates
- 2016 Mrs. Farmer's Photos
- 2016 Mrs. K's Class Photos
- 2016 Teton Science School Night